Nourish yourself with a delicious and refreshing watermelon poke bowl! This dish is a perfect summer dish that is perfect for refueling your body after a workout. Watermelon and mango with kimchi and pickled ginger is the perfect sweet, savory and spicy combination. Add some brown basmati rice and avocado for the tastiest balanced meal… and it’s easy!!
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- ½ cup cubed mango
- 1-2 Tablespoons Korean kimchi
- ½ cup cooked brown basmati rice, or your choice of rice
- ½ avocado, sliced thin
- cucumber, thinly sliced
- pickled ginger
- toasted seaweed & sesame seeds, for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce or liquid aminos
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- juice from 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook your rice according to package instructions.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine all ingredients except dressing in a bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over everything, add sesame seeds and toasted seaweed and enjoy!