These cookies… YUM! The combination of dried peaches and white chocolate is so so tasty. I used Kodiak Cakes all-purpose baking mix to add some protein, then mixed in dried peaches and white chocolate chips before baking. It’s a perfect summer variation of the classic chocolate chip cookie.
Recipe: (makes about 24 cookies)
- 1 & 1/2 cup Kodiak Cakes all-purpose baking mix OR all-purpose flour
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup ground dried peaches (pulsed in a food processor into smaller pieces)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip butter and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix baking mix or flour and baking soda together.
- Add dry mixture to butter mixture, 1/2 cup at a time and mixing after each addition until everything is just combined.
- Fold in ground peaches and white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop your dough onto a baking sheet (12 cookies per sheet), roll into balls and then flatten the top of each ball of dough slightly with your hands.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes (I usually bake for 9 since I like them softer – you choose!
- Let cool (or don’t) and devour!