I had the BEST buffalo cauliflower at a plant-based spot in Westmont called Heart Beet Kitchen, and I decided to try and make it myself! I paired it with romaine, tomatoes and ranch and rolled it into a wrap.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bottle buffalo sauce – whichever brand you like!
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- wraps – I used Tumaro’s wraps
- romaine, chopped
- tomatoes, diced
- ranch – I used Bolthouse Farms yogurt ranch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into small florets and place them in a big bowl.
- Coat with about 2 Tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss until all cauliflower is coated.
- Roast for about 10-12 minutes – you do not want to overcook because the finished product will be mushy.
- Remove cauliflower from the oven and transfer back into your big bowl.
- Coat with buffalo sauce – however much you like.. I used about 1/2 cup – depends how spicy you want it!
- Spread the buffalo cauliflower back on your baking sheet and top with panko breadcrumbs.
- Put your oven on ‘broil’.
- Broil until breadcrumbs are browned and crispy – about 2-3 minutes.
- Place chopped romain into a bowl with diced tomatoes.
- Drizzle some ranch over the romaine and toss to coat.
- Make your wraps – add cauliflower, romaine mixture and wrap it up!
- Cut in half and enjoy!