If you don’t already know… I LOVE TACOS! I love how you can make so many different flavor combos. My boyfriend asked me if I could have one cuisine for the rest of my life, what would it be? I said either Japanese (sushi) or Mexican (tacos). Obviously.
Recipe: (serves 4)
- 4 Cod fish fillets
- 1 small head red cabbage, sliced thin
- 2 peaches, sliced
- fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- tortillas, flour or corn
- In a large bowl, add chopped red cabbage.
- Pour over apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt & pepper.
- Mix thoroughly and let sit for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fish fillets on foil or parchment paper.
- Lightly sprinkle paprika, ginger, salt & pepper on top of each one.
- Brush olive oil over the top of each fillet to get the spices all over the fish.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- When the fish is done, break apart with a fork for the tacos.
- Build your tacos!
- Start with a tortilla, add red cabbage, fish, fresh peaches & basil. YUM!