I call these “blender muffins” because you literally just put everything into a blender and mix it until smooth to make the batter! How much easier could it get?
Recipe: (makes 12 muffins)
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Wild Friends Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Fill muffin tin until ¾ full and top with a sprinkle of oatmeal.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!