I absolutely LOVE Wild Friends Honey Sunflower Butter, so I decided to use it in a zucchini bread! There is no added butter or oil in this recipe because the sunflower butter and zucchini make this bread very moist! Add more sunflower butter on top and it’s a perfect snack. You can also make these into muffins if you like!
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes mix
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 and ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- ½ cup Wild Friends Honey Sunflower Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes mix, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, and baking powder and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, combine honey sunflower butter, vanilla extract, egg, egg white, zucchini and unsweetened almond milk and whisk together until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in about 3 increments, mixing after each addition.
- Fill 2 mini or 1 big loaf pan ¾ full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (if using the small loaf pans) or 35-40 minutes (if using the big loaf pan) or until toothpick of knife comes out clean.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy!