A cookie that is nutritious… yes, it’s possible! I used Kodiak Cakes Superfoods mix and added flaxseed for some extra fiber. And of course, coconut and dark chocolate is an epic combination!
- 1 Cup white whole-wheat flour
- 1 Cup Kodiak Cakes Superfoods Mix
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 sticks butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ¾ brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter, vanilla extract, coconut sugar and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, Kodiak Cakes mix, flaxseed, salt and cinnamon together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients in about 3-4 increments, mixing after each addition.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut and mix until combined.
- Scoop dough onto a baking sheet, 1 Tablespoon for each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool, or don’t, and enjoy!