Chia pudding is delicious and full of nutrition. One Tablespoon of chia seeds contain 5g of fiber and 3g of protein. They also pack lots of omega-3 fatty-acids. The fat that’s great for your heart! The addition of peanut butter and chia jam makes this recipe even tastier! PB&J makes everything better!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons Wild Friends peanut butter
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- Add almond milk and 3 Tablespoons chia seeds to a bowl.
- Mix and let sit for about 20 minutes until chia seeds absorb all the liquid and mixture becomes thick.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter to chia pudding and mix until incorporated.
- Add berries to a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Once berries start simmering, use a spoon to mash the berries.
- Simmer for a couple minutes until berries become thick and add 1 Tablespoon chia seeds to berries – set aside.
- To assemble your pudding, add chia jam to the bottom of a glass, add chia pudding on top and 1 Tablespoon of peanut butter to top it off. Top with fresh berries if desire.