I’m obsessed with sesame oil nowadays, so I made some peanut sesame chicken, spiralized zucchini, and added some more vegetables to make a zucchini noodle bowl! And guess what? It just got even EASIER because this recipe calls for ZERO cooking. I used rotisserie chicken! 😉
Recipe: makes 1 bowl
- 1 zucchini, spiraled
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 lime wedge
- fresh cilantro
- diced chicken breast (about 1/2 cup)
- peanut sesame sauce
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter (I used Wild Friends)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients to make the peanut sesame sauce.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, add diced chicken.
- Add 3/4 peanut sauce to chicken and toss until chicken is coated.
- In your serving bowl, add zucchini, carrots, red cabbage, top with peanut sesame chicken, sprinkle on sesame seeds and garnish with lime wedge, cilantro and the rest of your peanut sauce on top!
- Devour 🙂