This one pan meal is super convenient to make for a girls night or a quick family dinner. Less cooking, less clean-up, less stress, and more time for FUN!
Recipe: (serves 4-5)
- 16 oz. raw shrimp (I got 51-60 count wild caught), peeled and deveined
- 6 peppers (I got 2 yellow, 2 green, 1 red, and 1 orange), sliced thin
- 2 red onions, sliced thin
- 1 lime, sliced into 6 wedges
- 2 avocados, sliced thin
- 1 packet Simply Organic Fajita Seasoning
- 1 pack corn/flour tortillas, I got corn
- olive oil
- Spread sliced peppers and onions on a large sheet pan.
- Drizzle about 2 Tablespoons of olive oil on top and sprinkle with 1/2 packet of Fajita seasoning.
- Use your hands to toss peppers and onions until everything is evenly coated.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes (mixing every 10 minutes) until peppers are tender and onions are soft and remove from oven.
- Place raw, defrosted shrimp in a bowl and add the other 1/2 of Fajita seasoning.
- Toss until seasoning evenly coats the shrimp.
- Add shrimp on top of peppers and onions and place back into the oven for 6-8 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, top with sliced avocado, lime wedges, and make some room for your tortillas!
- Now let everyone serve themselves and enjoy!