This is a perfect, healthy snack/dessert for Valentine’s Day! I used Justin’s chocolate hazelnut butter, which is less than HALF the sugar of Nutella, and tastes almost exactly the same. I used freeze-dried raspberries to give it the Valentine’s Day look!
- 1/2 cup Justin’s chocolate hazelnut butter
- 1/3 dried cranberries
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1 oz. freeze-dried raspberries
- 1/3 cup chocolate rice cereal
- toppings: hemp hearts, shredded coconut, etc.
- Place everything except the toppings in a food processor.
- Pulse until mixture forms a ball and sticks together.
- Rolls into balls, or spread out flat onto a pan (about 1 inch thick) and use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut into hearts.
- Roll in desired toppings and freeze for 15 minutes.