A delicious cocktail made with Kombucha, champagne, fresh orange juice, and a splash of cranberry juice, this drink is perfect for the holiday season! Garnish it with sugared rosemary and cranberries to complete the holiday look.
Recipe: (makes 4 cocktails)
- 1 bottle original Health-Ade Kombucha
- 1 bottle champagne of choice
- juice from two oranges OR 2 oz. Grand Marnier 🙂
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
- cranberries & orange slices for garnish
- crushed ice
- Fill each glass about half way with crushed ice.
- Fill each glass about 1/3 full with kombucha.
- Pour champagne over kombucha until glass is almost full.
- Add a splash of both orange juice (or Grand Marnier) and cranberry juice.
- Garnish with cranberries and fresh orange slices.
- Serve & enjoy!