This is the perfect dish to lighten up any Thanksgiving meal! This recipe only used a head a cauliflower, a little butter, and spices.. THAT’S IT! If you think you’ll miss the potatoes, use half potatoes and half cauliflower! It still lightens up the dish without the absence of the potatoes 🙂
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped into smaller pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter (use Earth Balance butter spread to make this recipe vegan)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Add cauliflower and cook until super soft – you’re going to blend it anyway so if it’s too soft, that’s fine, just make sure it’s fork tender.
- Drain cauliflower and add to a blender.
- Add butter, garlic powder, salt & pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh parsley!