If you’ve never caramelized bananas before.. DO IT. They’re amazing!! These are perfect for a Sunday morning.. add bacon if you’re feeling crazy!
By the way, I just got a new camera. It’s a Canon T6i and it’s AMAZING! YAY!
• ½ cup Kodiak Cakes mix
• 1 banana, ½ sliced and ½ mashed
• 1/3 cup almond milk
• 1 egg white, whisked to stiff peeks
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
• 1 teaspoon coconut oil
• heat a small skillet to medium-high heat
• add coconut oil
• once the coconut oil is melted, sprinkle half the coconut sugar in the skillet and place ½ sliced banana on top in one layer
• sprinkle the rest of the coconut sugar on top of the bananas, then flip once the first side is brown
• let simmer until oil and sugar are thickened and bananas are browned, remove from heat and set aside
• heat a larger skillet up to medium heat
• in a separate bowl, add Kodiak Cakes mix, ½ mashed banana, almond milk, cinnamon, and vanilla
• whisk together until smooth
• add whisked egg white and gently fold into batter
• cook pancakes on skillet until golden brown
• top pancakes with caramelized banana and maple syrup! ENJOY!