This is a super fun way to eat Wild Friends Honey Sunflower Butter! First off, all nut butters taste amazing with banana. So I thought, why not try and wrap a banana with some Sunflower butter into a sushi roll! I used brown rice cereal for the “rice” and banana with sunflower butter for the filler, all wrapped up in a whole wheat wrap!
• 1 whole-wheat wrap
• 1 tablespoons Honey Sunflower Butter
• 1 medium banana
• ¼ cup brown rice cereal
• chia seeds, for garnish
1. Spread Honey Sunflower Butter on the wrap
2. Sprinkle brown rice cereal on top of the sunflower butter
3. Freeze wrap for about 10 minutes (to ensure sunflower butter stays in place when rolling)
4. Place banana on the wrap on the side closest to you
5. Start rolling the wrap, pressing down gently so the sunflower butter sticks to the banana
6. Carefully cut into slices with a serrated knife and place on a plate
7. Sprinkle roll with chia seeds and serve!