Recently featured on the Pure Barre Blog.
I absolutely love that fruit salsa is sweet and savory. Juicy fruit, spicy jalapeno’s, and crunchy onions make this recipe a delicious and unique addition to salads, a side along with chips, or on a topping on a piece of freshly grilled chicken! After all, it’s almost summer and grilling season is practically here!
RECIPE: (serves about 6)
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 cups nectarines, diced
- 2 jalepenos, diced and seeds removed
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds or all seeds from a small pomegranate
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add lime juice and olive oil and whisk together
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and gently fold with a large spoon
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 4 days