Happy friday day of Spring!! Even though it’s going to snow here in Jersey tonight… It’s still SPRING!! I have collaborated with another food blogger, Natalie (@justkaleitblog) on Instagram to create spring inspired smoothie bowls. You can visit her blog at justkaleit.com. I love collaborating with other foodies because it’s interesting to see other ideas that people have based on the same concept. You gotta check out her instagram to see what she created for today!! We are both Siggi’s Dairy Brand Ambassadors and we LOVE Purely Elizabeth, so we decided to include both in our smoothie bowl.
Raspberry Pineapple & Coconut Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple, frozen
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 5.3 oz coconut Siggi’s yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- toppings: Purely Elizabeth granola, fruit, peanut butter, almond butter, etc.
- put pineapple, raspberries, coconut yogurt and almond milk into a blender
- blend until smooth – add more almond milk if it’s too thick!
- top with any toppings you desire! mine is topped with Purely Elizabeth original granola, pomegranate, kiwi, coconut, dried blueberries, and Earth Balance peanut & coconut spread