Everything about this pasta salad screams AUTUMN!!!! No really, it actually screams. No not really, but your tummy screams of excitement because it’s so delicious! 🙂 Anyway, silliness aside, this pasta salad is sweet, salty, creamy, crunchy, and yummy. I added Siggi’s yogurt to make it creamy along with adding more protein to the dish. I found a delicious maple balsamic dressing by Stonewall Kitchen at Wegman’s. I believe it goes perfectly with this salad!
- 1 box bow-tie pasta
- 1 5.3 oz container Siggi’s plain yogurt
- 1 8 oz container feta cheese
- 3 cups shaved brussel sprouts (I got these already prepared at Wegman’s)
- 1 & 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 jar maple balsamic dressing (11 oz)
- cook pasta according to instructions
- in a large bowl, add about 1/4 cup dressing and shaved brussel sprouts
- once pasta is done and drained, pour over brussel sprouts and mix
- let cool until about room temperature
- add dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and feta cheese
- in a separate bowl, mix the rest of the dressing together with yogurt until smooth
- add to the pasta and mix until all the pasta is coated
- serve & enjoy!