you will fall in LOVE with this recipe! delicious!
- 2 packs ground chicken
- 1 vidalia onion diced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 scallions sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- salt & pepper to taste
- boston green lettuce (perfect for lettuce cups!)
- in a large skillet simmer onions and garlic on medium-high heat with about a tablespoon of olive oil
- once onions are almost translucent, add ground chicken and brown until almost cooked through
- add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, apple cider vinegar, grated ginger, sriracha and pepper flakes
- simmer for about 5 minutes
- reduce heat and add scallions and bean sprouts
- cover for about 5 minutes until bean sprouts are wilted slightly
- assemble lettuce wraps in single leaves of boston lettuce- very easy, the lettuce is perfect for wraps!
note: i did not add any salt to this recipe because the soy and hoisin sauce are already high in sodium. add it to your taste if you think it needs some 🙂 enjoy!